Lake Charles Criminal Defense Attorneys
Fighting Tirelessly for Your Rights in the Lake Charles Metropolitan Area
Being accused of a crime—no matter how seemingly insignificant—is always serious. Law enforcement officials, prosecutors, and judges take all crimes very seriously and will often pursue the maximum allowable penalties. This puts your rights, your freedom, and your entire future at risk.
If you have been arrested for or charged with a criminal offense, or if you even believe you are under investigation for a crime, it’s imperative that you seek qualified legal counsel as quickly as possible. The prosecution may already be building its case against you.
Types of Criminal Cases We Handle
At Hinch & Associates PLC, we represent clients accused of a variety of criminal offenses, ranging from misdemeanors to felonies.
Our criminal defense team can assist you if you are facing charges for any of the following:
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI)/driving under the influence of drugs/alcohol (DUI)
- Drug crimes, including unlawful possession, manufacture, or sale of illicit substances
- Assault and/or battery, including assault with a deadly weapon
- Domestic violence, including assault/battery against a family/household member
- Sex crimes, such as rape, sexual assault, or child pornography
- Violent crimes, including manslaughter and homicide
- Theft crimes, such as larceny, robbery, burglary, shoplifting, and petty theft
Please note that this list is not exhaustive; if you are facing charges or have been arrested for a crime not listed here, reach out to our Lake Charles criminal defense lawyers to find out how we may be able to help.
Put an Aggressive Defense on Your Side
When going up against the criminal justice system, you need a legal team that understands the law, how it applies to your case, your rights, and how the court process works. At Hinch & Associates PLC, we are well-versed in the criminal defense process in the state of Louisiana. Our legal team knows how to investigate the facts of your case and build a solid defense aimed at protecting your rights and your future.
We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all solution to criminal charges. Instead, our attorneys will work to fully understand your unique situation, challenges, and goals. From there, we can employ a personalized, results-driven approach that focuses on your particular circumstances. We always seek the best possible outcome for our clients, whether that’s through achieving a reduced sentence, dropped charges, or not guilty verdict.